Briefly about position.
For our existing Swiss client (Crealogix AG) and their department starting distributed IT services for a first time we are creating brand new team which should completely take over Frontend part of their new product – Swiss Learning Hub.
We are looking for someone who would jump in as a permanent employee and stay with us for a long time.
Especially we would appreciate person with significant personal network in php/frontend community as well as significant experience in different setups.
What do we expect that you are?
– Full stack developer in a small company dealing with their own product (web application), or php/frontend developer in a bigger scale team, ready to advance to the position of team lead
– Fluent in English, with enough experience to understand the needs of both clients and product owners on one side, and software developers on the other
– Having experience in some of PHP/JS frameworks (PHP: Slim, Zend, Twig, JS: jQuery, Angular) but also willing to jump into new ones.
– During your career you already had experience with web services and you felt comfortable dealing with it
– Not fully focused on work and career, but also having good work-life balance
What do we offer?
– Define your own salary and bonuses
– Assemble your team and define their salaries
– Participate actively in establishing processes and procedures for the new team
– Plan education for yourself and members of your team
– Define your total working time (70%-100%)
– Decide how much holidays you want to have (up to two months per year)
Date closed: 01.01.2019
Best fit: Sanja Tasic