Briefly about position.
For our Swiss partner producing software for high school education – team extension is necessary.
Since present team consists mostly from very experienced Software Developers and QA Engineers working together more than a decade, we are looking for a new team member(s) with little or no experience, but willing to learn and adapt fast.
What do we expect?
• Good theoretical knowledge about modern software development.
• Finished (or final year of) university or high school
• Some practical work in software development (university or small self learning projects)
• Good conversation capabilities in English
What do we offer?
• Fast learning working setup
• Decent salary in first couple of months
• Market competitive salary after period of adaptation
• Be involved in full stack design, development and review of applications in the web environment
• Mentoring and coaching by very experienced team members