Briefly about position.
For our existing Swiss client and their department collaborating with us for more than a decade, we are searching for some enhancement for our QA team.
We are offering paid QA Internship for a period of 3-6 months with possibility to extend to permanent employment.
What do we expect that you are?
– Someone without previous QA experience
– Fluent in English.
– Good communication skills.
– Ready to learn and develop knowledge about QA procedures, testing tools, and strategies.
– Reliable and responsible person, willing to learn about specific business rules related to Swiss high school education
Following will be considered a PLUS
– Understanding German.
– Having background or some experience in online learning, formal education or course(s) organization
What can you expect during internship?
– To learn about software development lifecycle, agile methodologies and how testers fit there
– To gain skill set related to manual testing
– To understand and write basics SQL script
– To be efficient with test management tools (e.g. Jira, TestRail…)