Briefly about position.
For our existing Swiss client (Crealogix AG) and their department starting distributed IT services with us for a first time we are creating brand new team which should support base team in area of digital payments.
We are looking for someone who would jump in as a permanent employee and stay with us for a long time. Especially we would appreciate person with significant personal network in .NET community as well as significant experience in payment transactions.
What do we expect?
• Good theoretical knowledge about modern software development.
• Experience in analysis, design and OO programming
• Experience in projects which used some of following: .NET, C#, MS-SQL, LINQ, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET MVC
• Any experience in C++ programming
• Some experience in international distributed team
• Good conversation capabilities in English
• Understanding German (or good will to learn it) will be considered as a plus.
• Not fully focused on work and career, but also having good work-life balance
What do we offer?
• Define your own salary, engagement type and bonuses
• Participate actively in establishing processes and procedures for back-end part of brand new web application(s)
• Define your total working time (80%-100%)
• Decide how much holidays you want to have (up to two months per year)
Expected start date: 15.08.2019.
Apply to: email@example.com